Fix the Google Maps problem “For development purposes only”
Do you have the same problem?
Google Maps is no longer free and all maps have received an update with the message “For development purposes only”. You have to pay for every single view of your map.
To fix this you have to create an account in the Google Console, enter your credit card information, select the appropriate API and get the Google Maps code for you website.
Then we can do it for you through our account. You’ll get the same Google Maps with your address, but without the ugly watermark “For development purposes only”. You won’t have an usage limits and most importantly, you won’t have any extra costs for every single user on your website.
Fill in your details below and you will receive a code to place on your website.
- We don’t collect any of your personal info, including your IP address, other than information you voluntarily provide.
- We don’t sell your personal info to advertisers or other third parties.
- We will use the data of the contact form only to create the code.
- We can guarantee the operation of the code for a minimum of 1 year, because we don’t have any influence on the future updates on Google Maps.
- We have no affiliations with Google Maps. This service is not owned by, is not licensed by and is not a subsidiary of Google Inc. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.